What differentiates Vita Intellectus as an advisor?
At Vita Intellectus, we are known for the breadth and depth of our expertise and our comprehensive approach to wealth management. We believe that these qualities, combined with our independence and fiduciary commitment to our clients, set us apart within the advisory industry.
What kinds of clients do you serve?
Vita Intellectus’ clients include successful individuals and families—those who have built their wealth or are doing so with commitment—as well as corporate executives and business owners.
What is your compensation model?
Vita Intellectus is at the forefront of change in how clients pay for financial advice. To avoid conflicts of interest and protect the bond of trust between client and advisor, we do not sell investments for sales commissions. Instead, we earn advisory fees, within a flexible model designed to best accommodate each client’s unique needs. Options include:
- A fixed advice fee based on assets under management.
- A fixed fee to cover advice on all assets within an estate—including those we do not manage directly.
- A performance-fee model, in which we are compensated in part based on our asset-management performance.
What services do you provide?
Our services include:
- Comprehensive planning: not just for investing, but for all the elements of your financial life.
- Investing: Customized investment portfolios designed and managed in direct correlation with your personal goals, risk tolerance and time horizon.
- Strategic business planning: Advice and guidance on building, managing and exiting from successful enterprises.
- Family office: A full suite of fiduciary-level services for stewards of complex wealth.
- Multi-generational wealth planning: Fostering the communication and preparedness required for successful wealth transfer.
- Transitional Wealth Planning: Guiding clients’ financial decision making during major life transitions such as divorce or the loss of a loved one.
Why should I work with a fiduciary advisor?
As an independent Registered Investment Advisor, Vita Intellectus is legally required to avoid conflicts of interest and put our clients’ interests ahead of our own financial concerns. We believe a fiduciary relationship is the basis for trust and a successful client/advisor relationship.
What is your investing approach?
We invest each client’s portfolio based on their unique goals, time horizon and risk tolerance. No two clients’ portfolios are identical.
Our portfolios can range from conservative to aggressive, utilizing appropriate asset allocation and trading frequency. And we have access to an extremely broad universe of best-in-class investments through our open-architecture platform.
We carefully monitor economic and market forecasts in order to help clients seize opportunities and mitigate risk. Finally, we are highly aware that the return that matters to our clients is the one achieved after fees and taxes. We seek to use the best investment solutions with the lowest costs, and we carefully tax-manage each client portfolio.